Monday, February 19, 2007

Dangerous Weekends

In the past, weekends have not been good for any of my weightloss efforts. When I'm in a groove, the schedule of the Monday-Friday week sometimes makes it easier (notice I said "sometimes.") So to survive a weekend without overdoing it is rare for me. This weekend was pretty sweet. Actually, I managed to avoid any sweet foods that have contributed greatly to the condition I'm currently in. This week, I'm adding potatoes to that list. I'm not ready to go cold-turkey on bread, but I will, and have been, very careful with it. Next week, it goes too.

Only problem I seem to have is with some aches & pains. Today, my knee is very sore. I have no idea why, but it made my workout less than it should be. So that isn't taking off like gangbusters, though I did manage to exercise & break a sweat.

Today, I plan to stay at 1500 calories. I know this first week is important, so I'll be documenting my intake here. So far, so good. Actually feel pretty good about myself and my progress, though limited, to this point.

No comments: