Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Whole Week Without Sugar?

I haven't had anything sweet for several days now. Frankly, it's a good feeling. That doesn't mean its been easy! Heck no, this is hard. But I've managed to avoid cake, chocolate, etc. I do have some sugar free fudge pops, only 35 calories, and I'll probably indulge in one tonight. So far, the calories today shake out like this:

Morning...
Slimfast Optima - 190
Subway Chicken Sandwich, lettuce & pepper jack - 400
Bag of wafer-thin Baked Lays - 140

Not sure what tonight will bring, but I will endeavor to stick to the plan. Workout was ok today; knee is much better, so the elliptical machine was a hit...

(Man, this is boring. God bless you if you actually read this).

Afternoon/Evening:
Bites of chicken - 150
Pork chop - 300
Handfull popcorn - 100
Bag M & M's dark - 240
TOTAL: 1520

OK, so I'm not going to win any awards for nutrition with that kind of day. The M&M's were at a moment of weakness, with lots of unforseen stress coming out of nowhere. I can't say that I've had no sweets, but it has been limited, and will continue to be. Will start hitting the salad hard, and will continue with multivitamins & lots of water!

No comments: